Thursday, July 18, 2013

Crocheted Cascade Bracelet

Crocheted Cascade Bracelet

I found this on youtube. It was for earrings. But I thought
how cute it would be as a bracelet. 

TUTORIAL TUESDAY #38 TWO TONED O.V.DUB CASCADES 

I love her video's and do quite a few of them. 

Here are a few I have made:






 

 To fit my wrist I did six on each side as you can see. They 
were so much fun to make and just so elegant. 

If you can't crochet and  would like to buy some. 
Come and visit me me 
at one of the following places of your choice. 






or you can email me at wigglewormscorner@gmail.com
I have more I am slowly adding and if there is a certain color you 
have in mind. Just send me a message and we will work
out all the details. 
Happy Crocheting!!!
Ann - CraftyMama
Wiggleworms Corner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment