Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Rolled Cuff Baby Booties


I got these off of Ravelry. 
I'm so in love with these. They were very 
easy to make and fast. I can't wait to make more
for family and friends that just had little ones 
or little ones coming soon. 



 The patter is for sizes newborn to 18 months. 
I'm going to figure out some bigger sizes. 
I know my girls would love some. 
Especialy with all these below zero days
we have been having here. 
Here is the pattern again:
Rolled Cuff Baby Booties



If you make them. I would love to see yours. 
Send me a picture to wigglewormscorner@gmail.com 
or share on here. 

If you can't knit and would love these knitted booties.

Come and visit me me 

at one of the following places of your choice. 



or you can email me at wigglewormscorner@gmail.com

   

Happy knitting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment