Saturday, February 7, 2015

One stop slipper sock! (Crochet)

One stop slipper sock!

Crochet

Oh my gosh, I love these. I got some super thick yarn and made myself a pair. My girls loved them and wanted me to make them a pair too. So off to Micheal's we went and they picked out the yarn they wanted. 

I love finding new fun and interesting patterns on youtube. I'm one that is a visual person. So video's are the best for me. 


For me it's an easy pattern to follow and change to the size I wanted. My littlest one loves them the most and wears them to bed almost every night. Especially when it's below zero out.

Crochet Slipper boots tutorial - (One stop slipper sock!) Part one of two 

 

Crochet Slipper boots tutorial - (One stop slipper sock) - Part two 

 

If you have any issues with the links please let me know. 


If you can't crochet and would like a pair.
Come and visit me me 

at one of the following places of your choice. 




or you can email me at wigglewormscorner@gmail.com

   

Happy Crocheting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment