Friday, August 15, 2014

Crocheted Round Ripple Blanket

Crocheted Round Ripple Blanket


I'm just in love with this blanket.
It's a very easy pattern to follow along to. 

I got the pattern from Ravelry. All you need is to 
sign up for free. 
Pattern here:

Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket 

It took me a week to get it finished. 

I would get my girls to bed and sit and 

watch my shows and crochet away. I did 

work on it a few times during the day. 

Nice thing is you can make is smaller or bigger. 

I would like to make one that is bigger for my bed. 

My oldest is in to spiderman. I'm going to make one for 

her for Christmas. So that one will have to be done in secret

after they go to sleep. 

 

If you make one I would love to see a picture of it. 

If you can't crochet and would love a crocheted round ripple blanket.

 

Come and visit me me 
at one of the following places of your choice. 
or you can email me at wigglewormscorner@gmail.com
   
Happy Crocheting! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment