Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Crocheted Lacy Fun Fingerless Gloves



Lacy Fun Fingerless Gloves
By  Angela Scherber



Materials
I used I love this yarn from Hobby Lobby – 100% Acrylic

Size F – 3.75mm crochet hook
Notes:  This pattern is worked in rounds. 

Pattern
Row 1: Foundation of 31 hdc stitches, then slip stitch into the first one. Be careful not to twist.


Row 2: Chain 4, Dc in same space, *Skip next 3 chs, 5 dc in next ch, skip next 3 chs, (dc, ch 1, dc) in the next ch , repeat from * across (you should end with a 5 dc), slip stitch into the top of the 3 ch


Row 3: slip stitch to center of ch 1 spot, ch 3, 4 dc in the ch 1 spot, skip next 3 dc, (dc, ch1, dc) in next dc, * 5 dc in next ch 1 sp, skip next 3 dc, (dc, ch 1, dc) in next dc, repeat from * to the end


Row 4: sip stitch in the next two dc, ch 4, dc in same space, *Skip next 3 chs, 5 dc in next ch, skip next 3 chs, (dc, ch 1, dc) in the next ch , repeat from * across (you should end with a 5 dc), slip stitch into the top of the 3 ch


Repeat rows 3 & 4 till desired lenth to the thumb area. The last row should be row 4


Thumb row: sip stitch in the next two dc, ch 4, dc in same space, Skip next 3 chs, 5 dc in next ch 1 spot , skip next 3 chs, (dc, ch 1, dc) in the next ch ,  Skip next 3 chs, , 5 dc in next ch 1 spot , skip next 3 chs, (dc, ch 1, dc) in the next ch , ,  Skip next 3 chs, , 5 dc in next ch 1 spot, ch 7 and slip stitch into the 3 ch of the beginning of the row



Repeat rows 3 & 4 till desired length.


Last row I did a hdc (there should be 31 just like the first row)


Weave in all ends

I made these in the team colors for NDSU. You can do all one color or switch off in each row or every other row. Have fun with it. 
 
Happy crocheting

If you have an questions or issues with the pattern. Please feel free to contact me on here or at wigglewormscorner@gmail.com

 If you can't crochet and would like these Fingerless gloves. Come and visit me me 
at one of the following places of your choice. 
or you can email me at wigglewormscorner@gmail.com


Just a friendly reminder that all my patterns are protected under My Free Copy right. Please do not post them as your own, copy or paste any parts of them, or sell them without my permission. However you are free to use my patterns to make and sell your own items.
Thank you
Ann
Wiggleworms Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment