Friday, October 4, 2013

Couple of fun hairstyles

Couple of fun hairstyles

Here are a couple of fun 
hair styles. They are bits and pieces
of others I have seen. I will add video's
 of how to do certain parts. 

Dutch side braid with flower
I did this one for my daughters back
to school night. She also left it in over
night and wore it the next day.
  

 Her ponytail holder had a flower on it. 
So we wrapped it around into a bun and put 
it the flower in the middle and put some
bobby pins to hold it down. 
It was so perfect for a hot summer day. 

Rope style bun

 I wanted something simple but fun. 
I left some of my bangs out and did a a roll
up. Not sure what you call it. But here is how to do it. 
In this video go to about 8:20 in and it will show you
how to do your bangs if you want to do this. 

 For the back. I put it back into a ponytail. 
Divide into two parts and then did a
rope braid for each section. Then I wrapped them 
around to form a bun and used bobby pins
to hold them in place. 

If you have any questions. Please feel free to ask
here or send me a message at
wigglewormscorner@gmail.com. 

Happy Styling!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment