Thursday, October 10, 2013

I have been a Busy, Busy Bee (Pattern & Video included)

I have been a Busy, Busy Bee
(Pattern & Video included)

I have been a busy bee working hard on creations. 
Some are gifts, some are for my girls for 
Halloween and a few orders. 

 Crocheted towel holders 
(for and order)
I love these. I have a few around my house. 
They hold towels so well and so glad I made 
these. I got tried of towels falling off. 


My girlfriends is having a baby girl in January 
and her baby shower was last weekend. I knew I 
wanted to make her something fun. 
The top picture is knitted pants and a dress/top. 
I got the dress/top here : 
The pants I made up my own pattern for them. 
I will have to write out the pattern and make a post 
on it. 
The Cherry Blossom Hat  (LINK) I am 
just in love with. I want to make myself one. 
It is on my list of things to do. 


Lacy Headband - I saw this and just had to make it. 
Here is the link to the pattern: Easy Lacy Headband 
Video on how to do it: Easy Lacy Headband

Someone asked about if I made Panda Bear hats and I have
been wanting to do one. So I got inspired and made one. 
This I did from making up my own pattern. 
Here is another one I will need to write up a pattern 
and get it posted. 
 My girls Halloween hats. My oldest wants to be a ghost. 
I saw a picture of one and thought she would like this look.
My 6 year old wants to be a Ladybug girl(I love the names
she comes up with each year on what she wants to be. Last year she
was a puppy witch. So I made her a puppy hat and she wore a witch outfit. I love this girl). 
 Always one of everyone's favorite. 
I call them Twinky hat (all thanks to some guy 
at hubby work. He calls the twinky's and it stuck with
me). 
This is one I also do just from making up my own pattern. 
 To finish up with
Inspired Minnie Mouse ears. 
Here is a picture of what they look like on. 
 

Keep your eyes posted for new patterns added soon.
Yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby to get a couple of colors and 
they have some new colors. I couldn't resit and got a few of the 
new ones and will be working on some new creations. 

Happy crafting!!!! 

 If you would like any of these creations. Come and visit me me 
at one of the following places of your choice. 
or you can email me at wigglewormscorner@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment