Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Homemade Croutons

Homemade Croutons


 My mother use to make these when I was younger. 
I use to make them for a while and then stopped and 
I don't know why I did. Last night my girls and I had 
salad and we made them together. 
They keep saying how good they were and my seven
year old wanted to bring some to summer school
for snack today. 

Recipe:

Ingredients:
6 slices or bread of your choose - I use a butter top wheat this time
Butter or margarine of your choose
Garlic powder

Heat oven to 450 degrees. 

1) Spread butter/margarine on both sides of bead. 
2) Sprinkle garlic powder on both sides. 
3) Slice bread up and spread on pan. 

 Cook for 12-15 mins depend on your oven. I like mine a little darker so I did the full 15 mins. 

If you have any questions,
please feel free to contact me on here or at 
wigglewormscorner@gmail.com

Happy Cooking!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment