Thursday, July 24, 2014

Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Pad

Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Pad




I got a chance to try it out this morning 
and just love it. The pad is so absorbent. 
I was able to get my whole kitchen and 
downstairs bathroom mopped up. 
They are not very big either. 
I was so happy I found this pattern and made one. 
I can't wait to make more. 

 
The pattern is not hard to follow at all. 
It also didn't take long to crochet up. 
I got the pattern from
on Etsy.

I also made the one for a 
swiffer pad. 
Here is a link to that blog,

Crocheted Swiffer pad

 

If you make one let me know what you think. 

If you can't crochet and would love this reusable pad.
Come and visit me me 
at one of the following places of your choice. 
or you can email me at wigglewormscorner@gmail.com
   
Happy Crocheting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment