Monday, August 6, 2012

Crocheted Clock

Crocheted Clock


I saw a post awhile ago on a crocheted clock. I so wanted 
one for my kitchen. But it ended up in our hallway. Which
is fine. I just get to make another one that means. 

I went to Hobby Lobby and got the parts needed to make 
the clock. 

So what I did was just make a circle till it was about the same
size as the as the round board.  I made sure the center could 
go around the clock parts that needed to stick out.



I then added a trim and put it on the board and drew a cicle
around the center part. 

We then knew were to make a whole. My hubby did this 
for me this time. To show me what to do. So next time
I can make one myself. 


 I then crocheted 4 different flowers for 3,6,9,12 and used
buttons for all other numbers. I just hot glued the yarn 
to the board.

 I am in love with my clock.


Think of all the yarn options out there. 

If you would like one visit me on Wiggleworms Corner on Facebook. Send me
a message and we will work out the deals for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment