Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quick Bun Updo

Quick Bun Updo + Dries to Curls



Today I tried this cute hair style. It was very easy to do. 
Here is the video from youtube on how to do it. 


I do not put anything in my wet hair. I thought I will try it out
and see how it turns out. I did use a bit of this in the front of my hair. 


I got this a few years ago from my beautician.I really like this stuff. 
What I like the most is a little goes a long way. That is why I have 
had it for so long. 

Here is what my hair looks like today. 



Not the best side view. Since I took it myself. But you can still see the 
bun part. 
I can't wait to see what it looks like once my hair drys. I will get picture's 
of that later and post it tomorrow for you all to see. 

Wow look at all that grey hair. I knew I was getting quite a bit but 
this really does surprise me a bit more.

Happy styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment