Monday, August 6, 2012

Tie Dying Cotton Yarn

Tie Dying Cotton Yarn
I got the idea from here : 

This is what I used to do mine. I did this with my old girls. They had so much fun.


Suppiles needed:
Gloves
White Embroidery Floss
Rubber bands(if wanted, mine still blended in a bit)
Dye( I used what you get for Tie Dying shirts)


I divided mine up into three parts and started to slowly add
color to where I wanted it. 




After I was done. I let it air dry over night or you can also
use a blow dryer on it. Then I washed it out a bit. To get any
extra color off. This is what mine looked like when all finished with that. 


Here is what I started to work on for myself and my girls. We 
are making beaded bracelets out of them. 

If you have any questions. Please feel free to ask. 
Happy Tie Dying!

No comments:

Post a Comment