Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Crocheted Tutu skirt

Crocheted Tutu Skirt

I had so much fun making this. 
Here is the link to the pattern I used.

Baby Tutu

 I did do mine a bit different there she did. 


She had it where you tie off at the end and then start with the first
ruffle at the top. I added my first one at the bottom and worked my way up.
Which I am glad I did. I like this one with just three ruffles. Instead
of four ruffs. 

I also need to add another button to the back. One is just not enough. She had where you 
sew it closed. I thought adding a button would be cute this way. I do really like it. But like 
I said I need to add one more button. So I don't get this big gap.  

 I would like to do ones that are longer for my older girls in colors they would like. 

I did this one for Football coming up soon.  

If you don't know how to crochet and would like one.  Please come to either one of these pages to get one. 

Wiggleworms Corner Facebook  

Wiggleworms  Corner Etsy

You also can send a message to 

wigglewormscorner@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment