Monday, July 2, 2012

Braided Spaghetti Bread

On June 12 we tired this. 




It was so yummy and heck
when my girls want seconds. 
I know I hit it on the nose. 
Can't wait to make this again.


You will need:
  • 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
  • 6 oz spaghetti, cooked
  • 1 cup thick spaghetti sauce
  • 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 –inch cubes
  • 1 egg white
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Parsley flakes

Here is is with the bread dough, spaghetti noddles and sauce on top.





Add the cheese on top.

I cut about 1 1/2" apart on long sides of dough to about 1/2" of filling.
Then I folded the sides on like a braid.
Added on the rest and place in oven. 



This is what mine looked like when it was all done. 

Let me tell you it was so yummy. My hubby even enjoyed the left overs the 
next night at work. 

Again here is the link to this amazing recipe: Braided Spaghetti Bread

Enjoy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment