Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sock Bun Curls

Sock Bun Curls

I can not seem to find the orginal one I found a long
time ago. So I use this one for how to put the bun on.


Last night I use two buns. I put one on the top of my head and 
then one on the bottom. I think next time I will do one on each side.  
 

Here is how it looked this morning. I forgot to use my 
gel to keep curls in. 
Catwalk - Off the top of my head I can't remember where I got it

It is 10am and humid out. So you can 
guess what happened to it already. 

 

So I decided to do the video today and I will wear it all day
and sleep in it tonight.


 

 I think it is really cute. I did use a few bobby pins to keep it in place a bit.

I took it out tonight. I decided to try something new tomorrow.
But here is what it looks like right know. I am in love with it.
I love side ponytails.



No comments:

Post a Comment