I saw a picture a while ago of a crocheted top with tulle attached. I thought I could do that and how cute is that. I went looking around for a good top to use. But just could not find one I really liked. So I made up my own pattern.
First I worked on the top.
I just came up with a simple tub top look.
I added some loops to add the tulle to. Then I went
on to cover that part up.
I added a slip stitch around the edging. I really like the
look it brings out.
Here is the top part with out the straps added.
Since this is my first time and did not think about it.
I did not add in a special element from
stretching out. So next time I will remember to
add that in.
The tulle was then added. I just used one layer
of tulle for this one. My next one I want
to add two layers for a fuller effect.
I just rolled some tulle up to make a flower on the side.
This was her first time wearing it. So the tulle was a bit to long.
So she sat down and let me get some pictures of her
I love coming up with my own patterns. My next one I have a few
other idea's I would like to do. So keep your eye
our for another Tutu dress coming up.